Thank you for choosing to stay with us at Barmah Bridge Caravan Park. We look forward to welcoming you. Please note that through confirmation of an accommodation booking at Barmah Bridge Caravan Park you are acknowledging and agreeing to the below terms and conditions.
RIGHT OF ENTRY
Management has the right to refuse entry to any person or cancel the booking of an occupant who does not abide by the conditions of the park. Management also has the right to relocate a site if the need arises.
- All guests must check in at the office on arrival. Arrival time for cabins and sites is strictly 1:00pm and checkout time is 10:00am unless prior arrangements have been made. Fees may apply for early check ins and late check outs.
- Cabins and sites are to be left in a clean and tidy manner as they were found. Additional fees will be charged for any undue cleaning/repairs.
- Children should be supervised by an adult at all times, especially in and around the river, toilet block and play areas.
- The park roads are shared zones. Bikes must not be ridden at night without a light, and helmets must be worn at all times.
- The speed limit in the park is strictly walking pace only.
- All music and undue noise is to cease by 11pm. No offensive music or excessively loud music is to be played at any time. Music must not disrupt any other park users right to peace and quiet.
- Foul language, abusive and threatening behaviour or assault will not be tolerated under any circumstances and will lead to instant eviction.
- Any extras staying in your cabin/site must report to the office and pay on arrival or a fee will be charged to the person under whom the booking has been made.
- Campfires are permitted but must follow strict guidelines (NO GROUND FIRES) you must consult with management if you intend on having a campfire.
- Children must be supervised and are not to play in or around the toilet blocks.
- Please leave the amenities and laundry as you would like to find them.
- Smoking is prohibited in these areas.
- We are a pet friendly park, however no pets are allowed in any cabin at any time.
- Pets are not permitted in the Playground, amenities or Camp Kitchen area at any time.
- The office must be notified when pets are in the park.
- The person in charge of the pet has full responsibility of cleaning up after their pet.
- Dogs must be on a lead at all times.
- Please do not leave dogs tied up and unattended at any time.
- Nuisance pets will be evicted if required.
- Please make yourself familiar with our Emergency Evacuation areas in the park. These can be found on our park map.
- All tariffs are subject to increases without notice.
- Any expense incurred, as a result of damage or loss to the caravan park by patrons will be met on demand by the patrons responsible.
- As a condition of entry to the caravan park it is acknowledged that the caravan park management, and its employees or contractors will not be liable in any way whatsoever, for any damage or theft caused to patrons’ property. This includes damage caused by acts of nature and disruptions to power supply.
Liability –Barmah Bridge Caravan Park advises guests that the use of all facilities within the park will be at their own risk and hereby releases management and employees of all liability from any loss or damage to person or property.
BOOKING & CANCELLATION POLICY
- All cabins require a 50% deposit at the time of booking. Capped at $200.
- All sites require a 50% deposit at time of booking. Minimum 1 night & capped at $200.
- All bookings between December 24th and January 10th will require the above deposit at time of booking, then must be paid in full by at least one month before your arrival.
- All bookings for long weekends will require the above deposit at time of booking, then must be paid in full by at least one month before your arrival.
- 4 night minimum applies for the Easter weekend.
- 5 night minimum applies between December 24th and January 10th and 2 night minimum from January 10th to January 31st.
- 3 night minimum applies to all other long weekends.
- Minimum stays may be changed at managers discretion.
Barmah Bridge Caravan Park does not accept bookings from persons under the age of 18 years of age. All guests under the age of 18 must be accompanied by a responsible adult such as a parent or guardian. We reserve the right to cancel any reservation where this condition is not met.
Cancellations & Refunds
- Cancellations during peak periods (Christmas holidays and long weekends)
- Cancellations during non peak periods
Our regular terms and conditions will apply. We recommend that you look into holiday insurance to protect your booking in the unfortunate event you are unable to travel.
· No refunds for late arrivals or early departures or in the event of bad weather.
· If you fail to arrive on your nominated date, your booking will be cancelled and NO refund given.
· Management's discretion applies to all cancellations.